Thursday, September 4, 2008

Snow Cones

So I have found a new love this summer, Snow Cones. They have come a long way since I was a kid. Now they make them with shaved ice, which seems softer somehow. And they put stuff on them like cream and chocolate and caramel. My favorite is the peaches and cream, which is weird for me because I'm usually all about the chocolate. I also really like the caramel apple one. And it's cheaper than ice cream. Good stuff just keeps getting better! Go out and get one before summer is over!

3 comments:

Roswitha said...

Sounds really yummy! Too bad summer is almost over.

Me - Jen said...

I need to try the peaches and creme. I haven't gotten anything but Tiger's blood since about 1974

khepworth said...

I'm all about the snow cone. Funny, the first thing that came to mind was Tiger's Blood also.