Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blessings

  • Ears to hear the sweet sound of my two boys laughing together.
  • Coldstone's birthday club, I love free ice cream!
  • Stephanie Meyer's books, I just finished The Host and really enjoyed it (thanks Emily for letting me borrow it) .
  • Parade of Homes tour, I went for the first time this year and had a great time. Yes, I saw many things that were really cool but after hearing how much most of the homes cost I am really grateful for my cute house. 
  • An actual date night with my hubby, we went to dinner and it was so nice to have some time with just the two of us.
  • Crisp fall air, I can't explain exactly why because I don't like to be cold, but I love when the weather is just cold enough for a jacket; it feels so invigorating.
  • Target, how can you not love that place?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you like the book!

Seshat said...

I love your weekly blessing list. Keep it up!