Blessings
- A return of the sunshine and warm weather
- Great visiting teachers
- The dollar store
- A fantastic family
- Old friends and new friends
- Freedom and those who make, and have made, a sacrifice so that I can have that freedom
- Kind words, it's always nice to be appreciated
- Francois holding his tongue about what seems to be continuous dirty dishes (seriously, I feel like there is always a pile this week; which is probably because he helps more than I think and he hasn't this week because of his back)
- The peanut butter cup sundae at Leatherby's (of course I make them substitute chocolate ice cream for the vanilla, but it is soooo good)
2 comments:
I always love to read your thankful list. Thanks for sharing!
Whoever came up with the dollar store idea was a genius! We love it too!
Post a Comment