Some of you may recall my frustration finding a second car seat for Alexander. I love my Britax so much that everything else just didn't meet my expectations. I found a seat online that I took a risk ordering and it is working great. It has similar safety features, and I like it almost as much as my Boulevard. It is the Recaro Signo, and it's very very soft. Xander seems very comfy in it and frequently falls asleep and his head doesn't roll all over the place. I found it on sale (it ended up being about 2/3 the cost of my Britax), and even though it was still more than I originally wanted to spend, it was worth it. There are only a few things that I wish were a little different, the straps are not as thick as the Britax, which mean they are a little more prone to twisting although it has only happened a couple of times. The pads over his shoulders are huge! Sometimes they are hard to maneuver into the right position. And the buckle is a littler harder to undo with one hand. Overall, I am finally happy! We have two car seats and since I feel they are both super safe and easy to use I don't have to move them ever! Well, until I move him forward facing and then until he is eight! P.S. I took that picture with my phone! How cool is that? Ok, I know lots of people can do that now, but this camera on my new phone is so much better than my old one and since it has bluetooth I can move it to my computer super easy.
3 comments:
It's beautiful! I love it! The picture is very good for a phone. I have chocolate envy!
That looks like a DELUXE seat! Cutie pie!
I need a carseat like that. It looks like a gigantic pillow!
Post a Comment