- One fun year with Alexander, it's flown by and I can't wait to see what the next year brings
- My clean house, it's so nice when people come to visit because I get myself together and make everything pretty (special thanks to Francois for cleaning the microwave, a chore I really dislike)
- Good friends and family who do nice things for me and love me and forgive my failings
- Chocolate cake, which I got to eat twice this week (and there is more leftover for another day)!
- Naps on a Sunday afternoon
- Laughter and birthday parties
- Papa Murphy's pizza, yes you have to bake it yourself, but it's sooo yummy
- Ducks, trucks, books, cars, and tools (these would have come in handy this week when I was installing cabinet locks, and Xander wanted to help) for my sweet boy to play with
- Hello Cupcake, the cutest cupbake book ever!
- Roses from my hubby, these are rare and very treasured
My cute, cute new red jacket from my cute, cute sister Christina
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the Papa Murphey's vege pizza. It is absolutely my very favorite!
Post a Comment