Saturday, September 6, 2008

Little Mess Maker

Xander has been very busy this week. It seems like suddenly he is into everything and anything he can get his little hands on. He's been working on eating things with a spoon. As you can see, he doesn't really have the hang of it yet. He got to take a bath that day because he was such a mess!

6 comments:

Roswitha said...

But Mom, I am really trying....just be patient....it will get better someday....Funny boy!

Unknown said...

So cute! And why even buy toys when tupperware will do!

Me - Jen said...

Oh I remember those cabinets days. I actually was thinking the other day that I think we are out of that stage and I can really start to organize again!! Have fun and enjoy because before you know it they will have moved on to destroying bigger and better (or should I say more expensive). Nick is into playing with electronics. He enjoys putting things in the dvd player????

Anonymous said...

Yep- I know this phase very well.... it's amusing to see what interests them and keeps you cleaning all day long.....

love the recipe idea, can't wait to see more!

Christine said...

Fun Fun!

Anonymous said...

lol you are in so much trouble when that boy really starts to move.