Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blessings

  • Grandpa T. got to come home from the hospital today, here's hoping he continues to progress in his recovery
  • Francois, who has been wonderful this weekend at all times: driving to Twin Falls to see my grandparents, playing with Xander in the halls and waiting room in the hospital for hours, and helping me put up the child gate at the top of the stairs (we don't always do projects together well and he was very patient with my impatience) 
  • Gas prices came down slightly
  • Time, any time with loved ones is cherished
  • Fresh peaches, yum yum
  • Rain; I love the rain, everthing smells clean afterward and it always seems like a perfect time to snuggle in with a good book

2 comments:

Emily said...

The past two days all I have wanted to do is lay around read, watch tv, and surf the net. I love the first day of cold weather after a hot summer. But, I only need one day then I want the warm weather back. Glad to hear about your grandpa doing a little better. We just installed our gate at the stairs this week too!

Roswitha said...

So glad Grandpa T. got to come home and hopefully will be improving...Love the cooler weather and the much needed rain.