- That we all made it through the week, sometimes that is a blessing all on it's own
- First bear den meeting that went better than expected, not perfect, but I'm a little less scared than I was (thanks Amber!)
- Crock pots, it's so nice to come home from church and have something that takes less than ten minutes to get on the table
- Church, it was what I needed today
- My new 2 GB memory card for my phone so I can put lots and lots of songs on it, I'm listening to the mellow tunes of Kalai right now
- Redbox, $1 for a movie, that's what I'm talkin' about
- Mischevious little boys who bring a smile even when they are being naughty
- Mischevious big boys who bring a smile and a hug just when it's needed
- New books to read (thanks Christine, it came this week but I haven't started reading it yet, I still have to finish trudging through something I got at the library)
- Brownies with ice cream and hot fudge!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Blessings
I almost forgot tonight! But here is this week's list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lori, I'm glad you're a faithful "poster", there's always something good to read on your blog. I should start recording my blessings, it's such a good idea...... maybe I'll be a copycat (when I find time...)
You keep us thinking every week to rememeber our blessings also, eventhough we might not post them....Keep it up, sweet Lori, you are such a good example to all of us....
I'm so glad you got your book.
Mmmmmmm, brownies :)
I enjoy reading these blessings, they make me think about mine.
Thanks for being a bear den leader for one of my little "bears" I really appreciate your hard work.
Post a Comment