Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Xander's Birthday Invitation

Here is the birthday party invitation for Xander's first birthday. I had this crazy idea and I think it turned out pretty cute. We're just doing a family party and we lucked out because his birthday is on a Saturday. It's a good thing he's so photogenic! Sorry the second picture is a little blurry, I love my camera but it's quite a few years old. Someday I will upgrade.

Also, totally off topic; I was in TJ Maxx tonight and they have a bunch of the JJ Cole stuff there. The Bundle Me car seat covers and some really cute bedding. They were pretty good prices, the car seat covers were $29.99 and I think they usually retail for $40. They even have colors like pink and blue.  The bedding was really cute too, not your typical infant bedding. Anyway, I just wanted to say that if you are looking for any of that stuff and you live near me, go to TJ Maxx and check it out!

4 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute invite idea. I seriously might have to steal it in a few months!

Emily said...

That really is so cute and creative. I love it!

Tiffany B said...

Very cute Lori. Happy birthday to the little guy!

The Kelly Family said...

That is the cutest invite!