Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
Flatten chicken slightly; set aside. In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix andpepper. Dip chicken in mild mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Yield: 4 servings
264 calories, 12 g fat, 88 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein.
I served this with rolls and corn on the cob and it was a perfect dinner with leftovers! I really liked the flavor that the ranch dressing added.
2 comments:
Yum - I have cut copied and pasted this to my my RECIPES TO TRY folder. I will let you know!! Thanks for sharing!
Mmm this sounds yum. I plan to try it soon.
Post a Comment