- The Olympics, the athletes astound me with their talents. I know they work really, really hard to be that good but it's been amazing to be able to watch this week.
- Book club, I don't take advantage of enough opportunities to gather with other women but I really enjoyed having book club at my house this week. To those of you interested the next one is September 10 at Desiree's house. The book is Midwives by Chris Bohjalian. Post a comment with your email address and I can forward you more information about time and place.
- My friend Rashell, we've followed each other around the country and I'm happy they made their way to Idaho Falls. She had a birthday this week and I just wanted to say Happy Birthday!
- Old Navy, they had their 50% off clearance sale yesterday and I stocked up on a few things for next summer. Francois was very impressed with how much I got for not very much money! Hooray for Old Navy!
- Pizza and cheesey garlic bread
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you on the old navy and pizza!!!
Post a Comment