Saturday, August 16, 2008

An Older Xander?


So I stole this idea from my brother and his wife's blog. The first picture is supposed to be what a boy of ours would look like, the second picture what our girl would look like. I can't decide if the boy one could possibly resemble an older Xander or not. The eyes are definitely wrong because our boy has blue eyes, but tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Roswitha said...

I have no idea...The boy looks like a Francois, but I cannot find you or Francois in the girl...What an interesting concept...

Tamara said...

The pictures certainly look related to you two. The girl looks nearly identical to the boy, IMO.

Lori Ann said...

Yes, I thought that the boy and girl looked very, very similar also. I'm not sure how their software works, but I guess it shouldn't be a surprise.