We had a really good time hanging out with the family last weekend. It was nice to relax and talk and leteveryone tell me how cute my kid is! The kids are all growing up so fast that's it hard to keep track of them. Xander was a little clingy with all of the people around, but he let a few people hold him and he practiced his crawling on grass.
Why is it that kids play better with non-toy toys than anything else?







Nate was kind enough to stop playing for a minute and pose for me!
There is cute Randi taking a little break by mom.
Francois got to hold both boys for a minute.
Xander was good for one picture anyway!
There was a fun relay race, the little ones had a hard time understanding exactly what to do, but it was really fun to watch.
Miss Maya gave me a cute smile while Francois made sure his white shirt was still clean.
There is my cute sister Tricia, with her cute boy Reid. Sometimes it's good they live in Alabama cause that boy is trouble (the good kind) and I don't want him teaching Xander all his tricks! I don't have the house fully baby proofed yet!
Filling up water balloons for human Battleship!
4 comments:
Fun, cute pictures....Almost felt I was there....I bet Xander had fun with all his cousins....
I am glad you were able to spend time with your family.
Family reunions are always fun! Looks like you had a good time!
Family reunions are always fun! Looks like you had a good time!
Post a Comment