Xander recently has been playing with the blinds on the patio doors. They were always slightly annoying because they didn't stay attached at the bottom very well and they were always swinging around when we opened the door. So, my lovely hubby had a great idea to get some of the enclosed blinds. They sell some that you put on your existing door so you don't have to shell out the big bucks for new doors. They were very easy to put up and now Xander can try all he wants but he will not be able to get to the blinds. You can paint the frame and I will probably do that at some point because we don't have white in the kitchen. Even our appliances are almond, but for now they are great and they don't swing around when I open the door. Hooray! Behold the wonderful blinds!


Oh, and something I left off Xander's new tricks recently, he loves to dump things in my bathtub. I have a basket with bubble bath, shower gel, etc. and he takes the items out of the basket and throws them in the tub. Then he throws the basket in too, or sometimes he just dumps it all together. It keeps him occupied while I do my hair or makeup, I usually take them out and let him throw them back in. He's such a wonderful little troublemaker!
1 comment:
Iam so glad that you child-proofed your blinds....They look nice...I can't wait to see them...I also love the way Xander is keeping you busy....He'sn't he having a lot of fun?
Post a Comment