
This is Xander eating his lunch of ravioli and peas today, yes he still has his pajama top on, we had a slow start this morning despite the fact that he woke up at seven today. He had a rough night last night, but his fourth tooth on the bottom finally made it's way though the gum. Hooray! I hadn't posted any pictures of him this week and he was so cute eating that I snapped a few to share. And yes that is a bruise on his forehead, he earned that doing battle with the bathtub. I will say that he managed to bonk his head and he wasn't even standing up, which is something that he has started to try to do more often in the tub. He was just sitting, and leaning; unfortunately, he inherited the leaning from me, and he slipped. But in true child fashion after a brief love from mom he was ready to go back in the water and try again.

Now, for the last picture. This is the face that is greeting me way too often lately. I'm not sure what's up with my boy, possibly it's the molars popping up and down, but he is so grumpy! And he's started throwing his head back on the ground when something doesn't go his way. I am so not ready for tantrums from a kid who isn't even one yet. Terrible ten months? Never heard of it!
4 comments:
Oh man, that is a bummer he isn't feeling good. Crew is going through some weird phase too because I always have to be holding him or sitting right next to him. It makes it really hard to get anything done around the house. Oh well, I guess we have to cherish this age while they will let us hold them. Xander is a cutie!
Porters into this phase where everytime we tell him "no" he'll stick out his bottom lip and start crying...anyway i'm in charge of the book club this month, do you have any good suggestions???
He must have spent too much time w/cousin Ella cause she does the same flop back/flip head back thing when she is throwing a temper tantrum.
Maybe it was just the full moon. Kids go crazy during that week and we just had one! The kids in primary were nuts! Lorelai threw fits like that too, maybe it's hereditary?
Post a Comment