Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random Ramblings

Why is it that the things that sound so witty and funny in my head at night when I am trying to go to sleep disappear when I try to write it down?

Does every mother of a ten month old feel like they waste enough food to feed a second child?

My new Chocolate cell phone is so cute, I got the Blue Ice color, and I finally switched to Verizon after having T-Mobile for a crazy long time (8 and a half years or so). I can't wait to put songs on it!

It seems like the greatest joys in life are small things, like babies, lunch with a friend, soft new couches, your hubby coming home from work, that pair of jeans that make you feel great, a favorite flavor of ice cream. 

Sippy cups are one of the best inventions EVER!

I know I've been playing too many word games on Facebook because now when I wake up in the night with Xander my mind occupies itself trying to find word combinations from random letters.

Good night!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love all the little things that make us so happy!
I still need to find that pair of jeans though.

Christine said...

I love your random ramblings. They always put life into perspective for me. Thanks for always posting blessings and fun witty things. You make me smile!

Seshat said...

I love your posts, Lori. Keep it up!