Hillary is sending an email, but to those of you who might not be on the book club email list; book club is at my house tonight at 7 pm! You should come even if you didn't read the book.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you will have to tell me if this is a good book. I saw it at B&N and was thinking about getting it.
4 comments:
you will have to tell me if this is a good book. I saw it at B&N and was thinking about getting it.
i've kinda always wanted to be part of a book club........ but i really don't read very much (just never find/make the time).
i'd like to come sometime, just to be part of the discussion.... so keep announcing book club stuff on your blog!
Whats it about?
I'm not a huge reader but if the book is good I usually end up spening time to read it. Keep me posted!!!!
Post a Comment