Monday, August 11, 2008

Blessings-A Day Late

  • This list, I really feel like I look for more blessings in my life, I don't list them all but every day I think about my blessings and I feel like I am happier because of it
  • Planes, trains, and automobiles; well, not trains so much, but it is so nice to be able to gather family members from all over in a short (relatively speaking) time
  • Family reunions; it is so nice to see people you haven't seen since last year, and people you just saw the day before, and just reconnect and remember what a great family you have
  • Good food; I ate so much this last weekend!
  • My body pillow, once you start using one you'll never go back
  • Curious little people, who bring us all closer together
  • Stacey's Beauty College, it's in Utah, but my sisters and I have a tradition to go there when we are all together
  • Francois' parents, who watched my silly boy so I could have a peaceful haircut and dinner with my girls (I know they are all grown up now, but my sisters will always be my girls)

1 comment:

christine said...

love trains.

you should put a picture of yourself with your new haircut!