- Old Navy, I know this was on there last week but they had their jeans on sale for $12 yesterday! I bought two pair because I am slowly growing back to my pre-pregnancy size, but I'm not quite there yet. I knew the super skinny wouldn't last long, too many Reese's Peanut Butter cups, not enough Wii Fit.
- Long baths, I got to take one tonight after I put Xander to bed.
- Breaking Dawn, the fourth Twilight book. I just borrowed it this week and I finally finished it tonight. I'm pretty happy with the way she ended it, but I stayed up too late last night because I was in a crucial spot.
- Xander's baby laugh, he's started laughing when I tell him no and give him the "mommy is not happy" face. It's soooooo hard not to laugh too. I have to look away sometimes because he is way too cute!
- Francois, who arranged for my bike and my bike trailer to hang on the garage wall so they are a little more out of the way but still easily accessible to me!
- A cute babysitter who my boy actually reached out to when I was holding him, that just doesn't happen, even for Francois. What can I say, she's cute, the boy has good taste!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I went to the Old Navy sale too, but didn't quite make it over to the woman's department. I was to busy clawing my way to my 3 boys sizes.
I agree, Old Navy is awesome! We all got pants (mine will be a Christmas present since I didn't technically need any). I also enjoyed the last Twilight book and I remember why I stopped reading books. Too much reading, not enough cleaning! I am working on a balance though! Love you!
You are so tiny I can't believe you're not back to your pre-pregnancy size. I am trying to get through "Breaking Dawn" but I just don't seem to find much time to read it & I can't ever stay up late to read.
I guess I should have clarified the growing back to pre-pregnancy size comment. For some crazy reason I am skinnier than I was before I got pregnant. I am actually gaining weight right now because I'm able to eat dairy, Xander was allergic until a couple of months ago and I'm nursing less so I'm using less calories, but still eating the same. I'm ok with the gaining though, it's gradual and I didn't think I'd be able to sanely maintain the size I have been.
Post a Comment