Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just Because

Look at my handsome little sick boy. Xander is having a rough week with a cold and molars that are finally, finally coming through.  I can feel tooth on two of them, so it's not just bulging gums anymore. But, he's still so cute and he's being pretty good natured most of the time. His poor little nose is red and sore, but thanks to Aquaphor is on the mend. I love that stuff! He had a diaper rash that I couldn't get rid of (he had it for three weeks, it wasn't a horrible one, but still none of the diaper rash creams would work) and after a few days of Aquaphor it was gone. I had run out and Francois went to the store last night and got some more and Xander's nose looks so much better today. Yesterday he took two naps; one an hour and a half, the second two hours. Which, if you are familiar with my boy's sleeping habits is astounding. He has been only taking one nap for over a month now and even when he was younger and took two naps they were usually only 40 minutes to an hour each. We did have a fun time playing outside today because the weather was so nice and Xander got to see one of the cute neighbor girls and follow her around a bit. We have some girls in our cul-de-sac and every time we are outside and they are playing Xander wants to go join them.  Luckily the older girls were still at school so Tessa was happy to have a playmate, even one three years younger than her. 

3 comments:

christine said...

I hope he feels better!

Amber said...

I agree...aquaphor is great! But hope he gets feeling better --at least you don't have to worry about scouts this week:)

khepworth said...

Poor little guy. It's no fun having sick kids.