Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blessings

  • Cinnamon sticks from Pizza Hut, I cannot order pizza from them without getting my cinnamon sticks too. 
  • Cozy, gloomy, lazy Saturdays with nothing to do but snuggle in with my two favorite boys, a good book, and a soft blanket.
  • Story time at the library, we went for the first time this week and I'm going to try to make a habit of going every week. 
  • No dirty dishes on my counter or in my sink, and I can see the top of my kitchen table!
  • A sprinkler guy who comes to turn our sprinklers off so that we don't break another pipe.  
  • Francois' good job and that we are nowhere near retirement right now. In this struggling economy I am so grateful for the financial security we've been blessed with. 

3 comments:

christine said...

agh, dirty dishes are still on top of mine!

Amber said...

I have never tried the cinnamon sticks, but sounds like something I would like. Good luck with getting the 1 year pics. Sounds like quite an ordeal. (oh...and thanks for sharing Xander's toys and treats with Sienna!)

Skylette said...

Love these Blessings you list, and I'm so sorry about your photo experience. Murphy's Law, right? :)