So, I noted in my earlier post today the sale at Old Navy and that I bought Xander three pairs of shorts for next year. Well, after creating that post I went to his closet to put the shorts in with the rest of his next summer clothes. I discovered that I have accumulated:
- 10 pairs of shorts
- 16 shirts
- 2 swimming suits
Now, granted the most expensive things I have bought were two pair of jean shorts (these seem to be hard to find on clearance) that have an adjustable waist and cost $5 each. Everything else has cost between $1 and $3. Not bad right? And it's all brand new stuff. But really, how many clothes does one kid need? I know next summer he will be playing outside and getting dirtier so he will have multiple clothing changes a day so it's not horrible.....yet. So, I have cut myself off! No more clothes for Xander! Now shoes, that's a different matter entirely.........
This is the shirt and sweater I bought today, do they look ok together, or should I pair them with other things?
5 comments:
So cute and think of how thrifty you are being buying a season in advance!
You will be so happy you have that many clothes. He is getting so big. We love you guys.
I also stocked up on a couple pairs of shorts for my boys for next year and I got a few T shirts for 99 cents and cute matching jammies (for both boys) for $1.99. The shorts are sooo nice, cute plaids, adjustable waists etc, a bargain @ 1.99. They also have warm long sleeved rugby shirts that were $1.99, some were $3.49. I had to get a few for fall because Tannon because he keeps growing!!
No, no. You don't need to stop yet. When you have enough for Xander and Reid combined you can just call me and I'll help you with the excess. ;) I like the combo. You should keep it as is (but I'm sure it would look cute with other stuff too).
Cute... I cannot believe we never shopped together. We would have been so amazing together!!! Check out all the great deals! He will be the most sylish child around.
Post a Comment