Blessings
- The play area at the mall; Wednesday I had a meeting where Xander got to play with some other kids (which he loves), after we came home he wouldn't play with me and just sat on the floor and pouted! So, we went to the mall and he played happily with the kids there until it was time to come home for a nap.
- Sam's Club, I love that place and I can spend hours there.
- Footie pj's, Xander frequently kicks his covers off and I don't worry so much about him being cold when he wears his warm jammies.
- Cell phones, and email, and all the ways to communicate with family and friends who are farther away than I would like.
- Prayer
3 comments:
I so look forward to reading this every week!
I am with Emily. I love reading your blessing and always think to myself, yes she is right that blessing. Thanks for sharing the things that are really the most important!!
Add your blog to the list! I love seeing what's going on with my kids and grandkids.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment