Blessings
- A beautiful sealing in the temple to complete a long journey for my brother Jay and his beautiful family.
- A safe drive to Utah with a happy Xander.
- Xander's Grandma Rosie and Grandpa Joseph who played with him for hours so I could go to the sealing. I know he had a great time playing with Aunt Michele and her boys too.
- The wonderful weather this past week. We were able to play outside every day!
- A fairly smooth daylight savings transition.
- Those wonderful lazy days when Xander and I just get to play.
3 comments:
Thanks so much for coming. We were so glad to see you guys. Happy and safe trip back. We will see you guys for Thanksgiving.
It was so fun to see you and Xander....What a cute little person....We enjoyed the time we had with him....So happy you are back home safely....Take care and see ya soon again?
I really love reading your blessings. Gratitude is so important to happiness.
Post a Comment