
This picture was just too cute not to post. My two darling boys! Note the clean Coco Motion on the counter in the background. Cold weather means yummy Coco Motion (it's an awesome appliance that heats and mixes and make your hot cocoa really, really good).
Xander finally let me get him on video walking. There are two clips, one where he took quite a few steps toward me and the other where he was watching TV so he is a little distracted and mostly just standing there. He is getting braver every day and I am always surprised by how willing he is to walk and fall, and walk and fall. Although I have noticed he is less likely to try walking on the hardwood floor.....so maybe he has noticed that some places falling hurts more than others. He's still obviously learning, but we are proud of his progress. I couldn't figure out how to make the music stop with the video, so there's a few minutes that the song keeps going after the video is over. I've only made 2 mini movies on my Mac, and I'm still figuring out the whole video, audio, everything. So, either enjoy the rest of the song, or stop it when the video ends. Choose your own adventure!
5 comments:
So sweet! I miss you guys so much! Xander looks very grown up. I think he definitely has the hang of it!
How sweet is he? Welcome to the world of a walking little boy, enjoy it because too quickly they are walking the other direction!!
So cute, I love when they are discovering walking and take those cute wobbly steps!
Great job little buddy keep goin. You'll be running in no time.
I love babies when they are first learning to walk. So cute!
Post a Comment