Alexander loves apples, I have given him pieces to eat before and he always loves it. Well, today I was eating a whole apple and he just had to have it. He gave me the pouty, please lip and I caved! So, here are a few pictures of Xander enjoying his apple. I love how he just kept eating and eating everything (he would have eaten the stem, but I managed to sneak it off), it's a good thing the core is ok to eat! He didn't eat the seeds, but when he was done there were just small pieces left. I am so grateful for a son who is a good eater! I just hope it lasts.


4 comments:
He's just the cutest!
I do agree with Tiffany B that he is one of the cutest kids, ever. The last picture in the Sept. 24 post gives a clue how that happened. Isn't she just one of the cutest?!
Our other two daughters round out the cutest trio.
Love,
dad
I agree with Grandpa Tucker....We have the darnest cutest grandson.....Of course, he gets it from......his mother....I am so excited that one of my grandsons eats everything but the kitchen sink.....Hope it lasts...It will be such a pleasure to feed him at my house
Post a Comment