Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blessings

  • Hot baths in my nice big tub
  • Warmer days after it's been cold, we were able to walk to church today and it was so nice
  • Cub scouts, yesterday we took around tags for Food for Scouting and the boys were so cheerful and excited and fast! They ran from house to house putting tags on doors, I love their enthusiasm for life. Don't forget to put food out this Saturday for the pick up!
  • Chocolate, somedays it just helps
  • Dentists, because even though I hate going, I would much rather have them put a filling in a cavity than lose my tooth, and they have fun things like numbing stuff and TV's on the ceiling (I went to a new dentist and I thought it was pretty cool and it helped take my mind off what was going on in my mouth)
  • My Kitchen Aid mixer, I use it so much and I usually take it for granted
  • The smells and colors of fall
  • My car is fixed and hopefully problem free for a while, it's so nice to not be embarrassed by the squeaking!
And my most precious blessing of all! Here were a couple of fun pictures we took tonight. 
Xander was chasing me and I barely got his head in the picture.
Mom, what is Dad doing to me? (Notice the super fleece blankets in the background in their permanent position on the couch, thanks Raini and family!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love hot baths too! It was fun to have Xander walk over to us during sacrament yesterday :) He is getting so big.