Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blessings

  • General Conference, I especially enjoyed Elder Robert D. Hales talk this morning, it was a reminder that I needed 
  • New episodes of TV shows, I really missed Chuck
  • Opportunities to get out with the girls, even if it's just a Scentsy party (thanks Christine!)
  • I paid $3.36 per gallon for gas when I filled up this week (Hallelujah!)
  • New recipes and an adventurous husband
  • Sweet baby boy feet that are trying so hard to walk (Xander's taken 4 steps on his own now, I'm trying to get it on video, but he gets too excited about the video camera)
  • Cabinet locks, now I control when Xander gets to play in the tupperware
  •  My dust buster, it makes keeping my kitchen floor not quite so messy, easier
  • Life, and that I am blessed to be able to live it how I want

5 comments:

Emily said...

It was fun to have girl time at the Scentsy party!

Skylette said...

Isn't it funny that we are rejoicing over $3.36 a gallon? I think we will have a city wide festival if it hits below $3/gal again. Wishful thinking maybe? Cute post, OH, and I could not agree more about those great little dust busters!!! :)

Amber said...

First of all, cute pics of Xander.
But who would've ever though $3.00 gas would be great? And I didn't think anyone watched Chuck but us.

Tiffany B said...

Your lists of blessing are always a great reminder! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

love the blessings, no idea what Chuck even is....... i'm behind in that area!