No that is not a typo in the title, let me explain. So, yesterday (Saturday June 7) Francois and I celebrated our eleventh wedding anniversary. It has been eleven good years and I can't imagine myself married to anyone else. He is the only one who would put up with my craziness and still love me anyway. One year ago we were in Hawaii and we both were wishing we were back there for our anniversary this year, hence the picture. It was an interesting day. I have been wanting a freezer because the one we have with our fridge is just too small! So, someone on Craigslist posted one about 45 minutes away for a really good price and Francois said we could go pick it up on Saturday. The man we were getting the fridge from told me they would be there all day, but when we got to their house no one was there. So, we went to some yard sales and Fred Meyer and then decided to go get lunch. I really wanted to go to Red Lobster so we drove aimlessly around trying to find it. Well, after finding it, eating (the food was ok, not fantastic like I remembered), and then going to finally pick up the freezer we were just starting to head toward the freeway when Francois got sick (we think food poisoning from his salmon). We made it home, but Francois still didn't feel really well, and he missed his tee time with his friend (he wasn't too disappointed cause it was kind of cold and really windy), and Xander was a little grumpy from being in the car all morning/afternoon so Francois took a nap and I played with Xander. We did manage to have celebratory donuts around 10:30 last night and we still are madly in love with each other so life is good! And now I can make strawberry jam (Francois' reward) and put it in my new freezer!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Happy ? Anniversary!
No that is not a typo in the title, let me explain. So, yesterday (Saturday June 7) Francois and I celebrated our eleventh wedding anniversary. It has been eleven good years and I can't imagine myself married to anyone else. He is the only one who would put up with my craziness and still love me anyway. One year ago we were in Hawaii and we both were wishing we were back there for our anniversary this year, hence the picture. It was an interesting day. I have been wanting a freezer because the one we have with our fridge is just too small! So, someone on Craigslist posted one about 45 minutes away for a really good price and Francois said we could go pick it up on Saturday. The man we were getting the fridge from told me they would be there all day, but when we got to their house no one was there. So, we went to some yard sales and Fred Meyer and then decided to go get lunch. I really wanted to go to Red Lobster so we drove aimlessly around trying to find it. Well, after finding it, eating (the food was ok, not fantastic like I remembered), and then going to finally pick up the freezer we were just starting to head toward the freeway when Francois got sick (we think food poisoning from his salmon). We made it home, but Francois still didn't feel really well, and he missed his tee time with his friend (he wasn't too disappointed cause it was kind of cold and really windy), and Xander was a little grumpy from being in the car all morning/afternoon so Francois took a nap and I played with Xander. We did manage to have celebratory donuts around 10:30 last night and we still are madly in love with each other so life is good! And now I can make strawberry jam (Francois' reward) and put it in my new freezer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment