Thursday, June 12, 2008

I found it, I found it!

So, I have wanted to get a bike trailer for a while so that when it is warm we can go to the park or run to the store and not have to take the car and use expensive gas.  But, I wanted one that also converts to a stroller.  Well, I found the Schwinn Joyrider today and I was hooked.  I posted to the right a YouTube demonstration. I tried to put it with the post, but am still figuring out the whole blogging thing and how to make it do what I want.  I found a great deal online and so I will have to wait for it to arrive.  There is a local store that carries it so I got to see one and put Xander in it to make sure he would like it. After I get it I will let you know if it fulfills my every expectation.  Thanks to Chris and Corrina for buying our fridge so I could get this!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Lori
I hope you don't mind I found your blog from the comment you posted. I love it. I love all your post this far. Hope you don't mind that I will be a frequent visitor!

Roswitha said...

Let us know how it is going to work out for you when you get it....I am sure Xander will want you to take him out every day...

Christina said...

that is the most amazing thing in the world. I'm serious. why weren't these things around when we were little?