So, at church today we had a great lesson that I caught most of. Heidi, our great teacher, asked a question at the end of class that got me thinking.... the question was: If someone asked you why you are a member of the church what would you say? During church, my response was "Because I can't imagine my life without it." That was the first thing that popped into my head. But then I thought more about it and I decided that I can actually imagine my life without it, and that's not the life I want. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is home for me. It doesn't matter where in the world I am or what stage of life I am in, church is home. Even if I am in a new ward, or just visiting a ward the spirit is the same and it feels like home. I was just feeling like I needed to share that.
Here is a link if you want to know more about home: www.mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/
No comments:
Post a Comment