My bike trailer/stroller finally arrived yesterday and it's everything I imagined it would be! Well, I wish it had a little more storage room for stuff, but it will do. We took it out yesterday and Xander had fun, he squealed and jabbered away back there. Today we went to Albertson's for a few things and the ride was good. The popsicles were not melted when we got home (we had to test that with something cheap), and I think Xander had a good time. Here are a few pictures demonstrating how happy Xander is in it,
how it looks hooked to my bike,
and how it looks as a stroller.

This last picture is Xander with his mohawk today. I trimmed his hair a little because it was getting long and was messy all the time.
4 comments:
Well, it looks like Xander is in Heaven....traveling like a big boy! I love his hairdo....
I love your trailer/stroller. It looks like a fabulous purchase. I wish I had one. You are also a go getter riding all the way to Albertsons. Xander looks cute with his hair cut!
I need to get one of those. Where did you get it?
I bought it online from kidsinkstore.com. There was a local shop that carries it, but they were a lot more expensive. I still paid more than I wanted to, but after doing some research I realized I didn't want one of the cheaper ones that don't hold up as well. And I am more likely to use it so I get my money's worth!
Post a Comment