Just wanted to write a quick Happy Birthday to Francois. He has been so great since we had Xander about everything and I just wanted everyone who reads our blog to know what a great guy he is. I didn't do dishes for a few days this week and they just kept piling up on the counter and he was so nice and didn't even say anything. He is such a great dad and it thrills me to see our little boy's face light up with a great big smile when Daddy comes home every day. I love you Francois!
2 comments:
Lori, nice post, but how much did Francois pay you to say all these nice things about him? Makes me proud to be his earthly mother.
Happy Birthday Frank sorry we didn't call all day Raini said we need to call & wish Francois a happy birthday & in the end we still forgot. Hope it was a good one.
Jay
ps the word verification for the day is mzfsekev
Post a Comment