

I thought I would post bigger pictures for the poll so you can see them better because I didn't think they looked as good small. We went to the falls to take pictures today but the sound scared Xander so we had to go down farther with just the river. Xander kept looking at the ducks, birds, and people walking by so it was hard to get him looking at me for a good picture. It was a funny sight, me singing and making funny noises to try and get him to look at me. I guess if you've ever taken pictures of a small child you will understand!
5 comments:
Those pictures are to die for cute. I love them!
Lori, you just spoil us with all these wonderful pictures....It's like if you don't post one day, I have withdrawals...
look at all those teeth!!! he is growing up far too fast...such a handsome little man!
I love both of those pictures, but I ended up voting for the color. I think you need to enlarge both of them. That is such a great spot for pictures.
Post a Comment