
So, I realized my last few posts were mostly about Xander, and while I love him dearly and he is the person I spend the majority of my day with, this is my blog. Hence I am writing about something else today. I got my Wii Fit. Hooray! I wanted one but they are so elusive and every time I checked a store they didn't have any. So, I found a site that trolls the online sites every ten minutes and posts whether or not they have any in stock. I got lucky and checked one day when Sam's Club had just got some in. It arrived on Wednesday and I have spent almost 2 hours on it since then. Crazy, I know, but I love it. I have parts of me that are sore, which is a testimony that my muscles need some toning, and it works! Some of the "games" on the Wii Fit are fun and some really work your muscles. It even tells you to take a break after you've logged so many minutes for the day. It's perfect for me because each game is between a minute and three minutes so I can do a couple of things and give Xander love so that he doesn't get too grumpy and then go back and do a few more. I think as I unlock more games they will get longer in length, but I will always have the option of doing short stuff. I love my Wii! But I love my Xander boy more so I still have to post a cute picture of him. I just took that yesterday and he looks so old!
5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!
Way to go Lori....now you need to get Francois to exercise with you also.....
He is getting so big! He's such a cutie!
i've heard about this Wii fit thing. sounds exciting.
We are so jealous! I am glad it's so fun! I need to get that website from you so we can look for one. They are VERY elusive! And Xander does look so cute and old standing up!
Post a Comment