
So, my little monkey is slowing way down on his growing. I just hope all the clothes I bought for him for the fall will not be too big! He is currently 19 pounds 6 ounces and 28 inches long. The doctor said he looks good and healthy and even though his growth has slowed he is about average for his age; and his height and weight are proportionate so there are no problems. We took a bike ride to the doctor's office and then to CD World (because they have a post office inside, really random) to get stamps. By the time we got home Xander was hot so I stripped off his clothes and gave him some ice in his little mesh food bag. Who needs popsicles? The other picture is this morning with his new BIG Goodnight Moon book. He loves his little one and when I saw the big one at Sam's Club and saw his face light up when we read it, I had to get it.
4 comments:
Way to go Xander....Don't grow up too fast....You must like to read like your Mommhy? That's a good thing..Lori you are the best!
Oh that top picture is my favorite! CUTE!
It was so hot yesterday! I love the picture of him with the book!
Cute pics. I love the idea of blogging some blessings each week. I might copy that idea myself!
Post a Comment