Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blessings

So, I just finished reading The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright, and it's inspired me to do a few things.  First, every Sunday I am going to try to go back over the last week and blog about the good things that have happened that week.  Also, and this was partly inspired by our RS lesson last week, I would like to write one note a week to someone in my life to let them know I appreciate them.  So, be looking for one to come to you; but remember I'm only doing one a week so it may take time!

This weeks blessings list:
  • my bike trailer, I love it and Xander loves it
  • my hubby, he helped me make jam and clean up the kitchen afterwards
  • books, I'm reading a new one called The Claidi Collection and I'm really enjoying it
  • warm sunshine
  • digital cameras, I love the instant gratification of being able to look at the cute photo right now!
  • air conditioning
  • Wii fit, seriously I love that thing
  • friends
  • my new freezer stocked with strawberry jam
  • sweet baby snuggles when my boy wakes up, that is usually the only time he will snuggle

3 comments:

Shelly B. said...

A great list, Lori! Love it!

Emily said...

I love your idea. Thanks for sharing! I need to write down my blessings more often!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori- I didn't even know you had a blog!! Love it!

Jammin' sounds good! I love homemade jam!!