I created this from some pictures I took of Xander the other morning when he was happy and awake. Francois thought it was so cute, and even though I was just playing around I thought I would post it so everyone can see how cute my little man is in his pj's. He now has four teeth on top, and two on the bottom. But, he has been cranky lately so I am suspecting that there are more on the way. I love teething!
4 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures. By the way, I left the jam on your front door step. It's safe to eat. I didn't have any paper in my car to leave a note. Hope you're in town. Sorry I missed you!
He soooo looks like his dad. :)
He is getting cuter by the day...changing to a little boy....I wished he could stay little forever....
Just saw your blog, very nice. I just started one, so check it out when you get a chance. I think it's funny you've got it titled Xander and fam, cause a friend of mine has her's titled as her family name, but all she's got on there are pics of her daughter!!
Post a Comment