
Our little Xander boy is 9 months old today. Some of his new tricks are:
- Scooting; he sits and uses his legs to move around, this works best in the kitchen or bathroom on the hard floor.
- Standing holding on to anything he can, he can't pull himself up yet, he just likes to stand.
- Walking while holding on to a big person's fingers, he loves that.
- Eating bigger pieces of food, he loves to snack on stuff and if Francois or I are eating anything he thinks he needs some too.
- Getting on all fours, he isn't crawling, but he will slowly go from sitting to all fours if he wants an out of reach toy enough.
- Whining, ok so this one isn't so cute and it's probably from teething, but I'm not cool with it.
- Being a complete momma's boy. If he can hear me or see me he must be with me; only daddy can bypass this rule sometimes.
- Sharing; at church he actually gave a cute little girl a toy. He reached his little hand out with it and when she took it he didn't get mad, he just smiled at her. Now if only that worked with the TV remote.
- Sleeping through the night, well not really but maybe if I put it on here it will come true! I'm not sure why he persists in waking up at night and crying because I can never find anything wrong and I don't get him out of his crib, but when he stops crying immediately when I touch him it makes me feel a little better about being awake at 2 o'clock in the morning. I know there will come a time when I may be up until 2 waiting for him to come home so at least now I get some sleep in the middle!
He has his Dr appointment on Monday so I'll fill you in on his stats then. Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend, we wish you sunshine and many flowers!
4 comments:
SUCH a cutie pie! I can't believe he's 9 months already!
He is doing so many things. I can't believe that he is 9 months old. That will be Crew soon.
Sounds like he is already a lady's man--giving girls his toys.
He is such a cutie!
Already flirting with the girls? That's my boy....as long as he is kind and sharing.,,,,Happy 9th--months....and many more to come
Post a Comment