
Our little man is ten months old now, boy has the time flown by. Some of his new tricks and treats are:
- Crawling
- Cruising on furniture
- Saying ma or da (it's still really rare), I really couldn't say which was first because his ma's and na's sound very much alike
- Loving his sippy cup, he's now very much a pro
- Successfully using a straw, he usually gets himself all wet though because he just keeps sucking and sucking but doesn't have that much room in his mouth
- Able to pick up cheerios and get them in his mouth
- Dancing, he's always liked music, but he is so fun to watch when he likes a song. He gets his head moving and his hands, maybe he'll be a director when he grows up!
- Throwing things, mostly his sippy cup or food when he wants me to know he is done eating, we are working on stopping this habit so if you have any suggestions please enlighten me! I'm trying to teach him to sign, but he hasn't picked up on it yet.
- Pulling himself up to stand
The picture at the top is of our new couch with Xander on it, he looks soooo small! We got rid of our leather monstrous sectional because it was big (but we replaced it with something big, silly us!) and the leather was just too hot for the loft area. Thank goodness for Craigslist because we were able to sell it for a good price to a nice couple just closing on their house. We also got some chairs and the picture below is of Xander and his daddy in one of them. They are so big that Francois can have Xander sit next to him and no one is squished. They are so soft and they all recline and we are in heaven! We just want to spend all of our time up there now. If I start gaining weight it's all the new couches fault. He He!

3 comments:
10 months, wow time really does fly. I love to read about his new tricks because I know Crew is right behind him. I love the new sofas too! I will have to come by and see and I still want to try out wii fit. Let's plan a play date.
Oh my goodness those look so very comfortable. I could just snuggly up to that everyday.
When you figure out how to stop him from throwing food, let me know.That is Ella's fav past time.
Post a Comment