Friday, July 25, 2008

WOW!

It's Friday already, how did it get to be Friday so quickly, you ask?  I have no idea!  Thinking back on this week it doesn't seem like we've done that much, but the time has gone by so fast.  

We have a little friend staying with us for just over a week while her family went to Lake Powell. They decided that a one year old on a houseboat wasn't the best idea. Imagine that! So, Xander is loving having Sasha here to play with. Yesterday, he followed her around the house but she is walking and much faster than he is so he kept falling on his face.  Poor little man has a few bruises, but he doesn't seem to mind too much because there is a cute girl to impress!

Xander's had a little relapse with his cold, he is coughing and coughing, but he is enduring it well most of the time. He's still a little clingy and waking up at night more than I would like, but I'm hoping the end is in sight.  

We got a little pool for Xander to play in and he loves it, he was so preoccupied with splashing and playing that I couldn't get a picture of him looking at me.  He would glance at me for a second and then twirl and splash some more.  We just ran into one problem with it, the water was freezing cold the first day (we didn't actually play in it that day) so we left it out for a day to warm up in the sun and then it was just right!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by. I am dreading the winter already. I love that picture of Xander in the pool. He is loving it. I hope his cold goes away soon. Poor guy. Have fun with your sister and her kids!

Roswitha said...

Another new experience for Xander....It looks like he is having fun....Did you jump in the water with him? Hope his cold will be better before summer is over.

Roswitha said...

Another new experience for Xander....It looks like he is having fun....Did you jump in the water with him? Hope his cold will be better before summer is over.

Tricia said...

Xander is so adorable! I love him. He looks happy in his pool! It's just the right size!