Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blessings

I hope people don't get tired of my blessing list every week.  It's been good for me to reflect back on the good things and count my blessings, so if you don't like it, tough!
  • Dishwasher, my kitchen would be horrible if I didn't have one
  • Infant Tylenol, it's helped Xander sleep (and me) the last few nights
  • My new Tart molds that my wonderful mother in law sent me as a very thoughtful surprise
  • The library, I would break the bank buying all the books I want to read
  • Scrabulous, thanks Eric for introducing me to the game
  • Stroller, it makes taking evening walks with Xander so nice
  • An evening breeze
  • Chocolate, especially when paired with peanut butter
  • Blue baby eyes
  • A husband who puts up with my craziness while I get used to monthly hormones again, UGH! Sorry if this one is TMI, I just have been extra moody this week. 
  • Vacation days

5 comments:

Roswitha said...

Just keep on listing them....It is a good thing to be grateful for even the smallest blessings like a baby crawling, or a baby's smile or chocolate....What would be all do without chocolate? One of my biggest blessing is a wonderful, sweet daughter-in-law...I will be eternally grateful for this blessing.

Emily said...

I look forward to reading your blessing lists.

The Kelly Family said...

Can I steel you blessing list idea? That's such a great thing. Oh yeah I loved Twilight, i was out of the loop for so long, but i am addicted!

Anonymous said...

LORI!!!

Loved reading up on you and your family. And you have a little guy! That is so awesome. What a cutie.

I've been reading through the "old" ward blogs on your list. Fun to peek in on everyone.

I'll have to keep checking in.

Kanani

Me - Jen said...

I LOVE reading about your blessing every week. It makes me stop and think about my own blessing each week. Thanks for sharing!!