Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Two Boys

Since, I haven't been feeling 100% lately my boys have been spending more time together. Sometimes it's very humorous to listen to (like when Francois thinks Xander has a stinky diaper), but mostly it's just endearing. Xander loves his daddy and it's so fun to see the expression on his face when he hears the door close when Francois comes home.  I don't know that he's quite connected the two yet, he just knows something is going on and he wants to go check it out.  Then, when he sees Francois' face he smiles a big smile and sometimes he even claps his hands.  And I don't think that Francois can go to the store without coming home with something for Xander. Last night he went to get some Infant Tylenol and he came home with two different flavors because he wasn't sure which one Xander would like best and a green ball. Not just any ball, but a pon pon ball (one of those rubbery spiky ones that you can squish). Xander enjoyed playing with it last night and this morning, he thinks it's so funny when you throw it to him.   So, I just want to say that I love my two boys and I'm so glad they are mine!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Cute picture--you could almost call them your twins :-)

Emily said...

That is a darling picture of your 2 boys!

christine said...

i hope you feel better. :)

Roswitha said...

I am so sorry you are under the weather, sweet Lori...Hope you all will feel better soon. I love your 2 boys also...they are 2 peas in a pod....I also think Xander's Mommy is the best!