- My comfy bed and pillow, since I caught Xander's cold I am really appreciating having a nice place to rest
- The internet
- A nice, even though it was too short, trip from my mom
- Enough money to buy food and gas; I saw a news program talking about people having a difficult time having enough money to get to work and buy groceries
- Once Upon a Child (it's a used Children's stuff store)
- BLT's
- Good music
- The recliner in Xander's room, it makes getting up 3 times a night easier, I just can't bear to let him cry when he's sick
- The Worldwide Leadership Training Meeting book they sent with the Ensign. I've been reading it and really enjoying it. It's reminding me where to turn for my view of a family and really making me think about how to raise our son.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your list this week. I would agree with all of them. I am sick with a horrible cold too. Hopefully it will go away soon. I hope you feel better soon too!
Have some chicken noodle soup and lots of rest...I hope you and Xander will feel better soon! It is always a very good thing to take inventory of ones' blessings.
Sorry about the colds. Hopefully you guys get better soon!
I love your 'blessings' lists. :)
Post a Comment