
So, I forgot in my earlier post the best thing that happened this week. My sister and her family are coming from Alabama! They may not make it to Idaho Falls but most of them will be at the family reunion in Fairfield, and hopefully we will be able to see Eric in the short time he is in Utah. My mom, who cares about her kids way too much (we really don't deserve it, I promise), knew how much my sister wanted to come so she made it happen. Thanks mom, from all of us! I can't wait for Reid and Xander (they are twins separated by too many states) to see each other again.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you to see Trisha and her family....Mom's would do anything, or almost anything...I hope you have tons of fun together and I will be watching for some fund blogs.
Reid is VERY excited to see his twin too. I think he is already plotting something for when they see each other next!
Post a Comment