
Our little Xander man is officially crawling. He's been toying with the idea for a little while, but yesterday he decided to go for it. Of course, it was because I abandoned him on the floor while I went to take something to the garage so he wasn't a happy boy when I came back and found him 7 feet from where I left him. I'm sure he couldn't figure out why I was cheering and clapping when he was sooo upset, but since then he has realized he can get around if he wants to. He's still perfecting his crawl, and sometimes, as you see in the smiley picture, he uses his foot instead of his knee.

We have had a busy week with playing, walks, being sick (I think in addition to his cold Xander had hand, foot, and mouth disease; luckily no sores in his mouth but I think he must have had a sore throat cause Tylenol sure helped, but the weird blistery sores on his hands and feet didn't seem to bother him), cleaning (I finally took his winter clothes out of the laundry basket in his room and organized them in a bin), rearranging furniture, golfing (that was Francois), playing softball, getting another tooth (Xander now has 7 teeth), and becoming addicted to Scrabulous (Eric and I are playing a game and it took me a little bit to get the hang of it, but at the moment I'm totally winning! It's your turn Eric, give me something good! And to his credit he is a lot better at Word Twist than I am. Darn you Facebook and your games!).
Sorry about the shortage of posts, it's just been hard to sit down and do them this week. I will do my weekly blessings post later, I've gotta go get ready for church now, my lovely husband got up with Xander this morning and I slept in until 11 o'clock! I couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock. I can't remember the last time I slept that late! Hooray for Francois!
4 comments:
Hurray for Xander! Now no place is safe....Way to go Xander...I am happy you got extra sleep...It does wonders....Keep the posts coming...It's like wonderful therapie...
I am totally jealous. 11:00 that is great! Good job for Xander and his crawling. He is such a cutie!
Yippy Xander!!! I can't wait to see it!
James and I got addicted to another facebook game, text twirl for a while. Yea, Xander! Lucas is still just toying with the idea, he's just been army crawling. And...he still doesn't have any teeth! not that I'm complaining as a nursing mom.... (:
Post a Comment