
Francois played in the Melaleuca softball tournament tonight. His team played four games, culminating in them being crowned champions! Well, there were no crowns, but it was fun to watch; and even though there was no prize now they have bragging rights! They played games at 5, 6, 8 & 9 o'clock and boy were they tired at the end. They made some amazing plays and had some fantastic hits. I got to keep score, so I was part of the team right? Francois came home with only a few injuries, a sore back, a blister on his big toe, and a sprained hand. Xander, amazingly enough, made it through all of the games thanks to a short nap in the car when I went to get some dinner. He loved the people and clapped and jabbered, and flirted with the cute girls. I took some pictures, but the battery was really low so they are blurry. I was lucky to get any at all, so I guess I should be thankful for what I got. I'm so proud of Francois for playing tonight, it was great to get to watch and say, that's my hubby! He had some great hits, some good stops (he played shortstop) and got lots of people out. Hooray for Francois!
4 comments:
Way to go Francois! Hope all the aouis today were worth it...
Sounds like a great night at the ball park. I am glad that Xander made it through all the games!
Winner, winner, winner! That's fabulous. I tell you what; these guys kill themselves for the love of the game. As for Xander, I'm not surprised he made it. I knew he had it in him all along. :)
Did they at least get pizza for winning?
Post a Comment