Blessings
- Freedom
- a safe trip to Utah and back
- wonderful family who feed us and love us
- Austin, who made the great choice to get baptized
- fireworks, parades, and fun
- this beautiful country I live in, we went up to Coalville, UT on Saturday to visit friends and it was so pretty and serene there, thanks to Bryant and Melissa for letting us come see your fabulous house
- Warrens
- air conditioning, I know this was on my list last week but it was so nice to come home and have it
- the ability to sleep in the car and a wonderful husband who drove so I could sleep
- a cute boy with a healthy body that he is learning more about every day, he is soooo close to crawling
2 comments:
I am with you about being grateful for A/C. I couldn't live w/o it.
I can't believe Xander is about to crawl. Every little stage is so much fun!
I love how you've listed bits of gratitude. Its easy to forget our blessings. :)
Post a Comment