Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving and more!

We had a great Thanksgiving spending time with our family.  We also made a trip to IKEA so Francois could see it for the first time.  I realized toward the end of our trip that I did a horrible job of taking pictures!  So, here are a few with Xander's grandparents (I didn't take any with his cousins! When he grows up he'll probably think that he never saw them cause I have no proof!). But first a fun video of Xander navigating the stairs with the kid size railing that Grandpa Steve (aka Mr. Fix it) put up. Now if only I had one of those at my house!


Here is Xander eating his Thanksgiving dinner (he slept while we ate). He likes turkey!
Francois' parents have a bear that Xander loves to play with. He tackles it and smiles.
Xander already loves to color and the easel at Grandma and Grandpa's house was a favorite toy.
Talking on the phone with Grandma Rosie
Hanging with Grandpa Joe
Playing dominoes with Grandma Nettie
Causing trouble with Grandpa Steve

3 comments:

christine said...

glad you had a good holiday.

Emily said...

That video is so cute of Xander going down the stairs. You can tell his grandparents just adore him!

Jay said...

Cute pictures, glad you guys came down.