Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blessings

  • Christmas music. One of my favorite things about the holiday season growing up was the Christmas records that my mom played in the house. I know it seems like stores start playing it earlier and earlier every year, but I just don't care because I love it!
  • A healthy body to keep up with a one year old and the ability to stay home and take care of my son. That includes my wonderful hubby who works hard so I can stay home.
  • Firsts. It seems like Xander is having so many of these and I'm trying my hardest to take the time to savor every moment. 
  • Holiday treats. I think every recipe I have posted lately has been something sweet. Luckily I haven't made all of it yet and when I do we will need to give some away so I don't gain 20 pounds in a month! 
  • Clean sheets on the bed. There is something so soothing about sliding into bed when I know that the sheets have just been washed. 

3 comments:

christine said...

I love clean sheet day!

Emily said...

Clean sheets are a little piece of heaven!

Skylette said...

By the way, you looked darling yesterday at church! So cute and festive!